• Can be used for simulation just like the original Ventriloscope to put abnormal sounds on SPs realistically! No stickers!
• Get one for each SP room in your center for high stakes testing!
• Tough as nails
• SP's now press only one or two buttons in case!
• Can be used to teach large groups in auditoriums
• Simulate blood pressures instantly and simply
EVENTS: Come see us
University of Kentucky (KY)
May 16-17, 2016
May 19-20, 2016
May 25-28, 2016
INACSL (Houston, TX)
Jun 14-19, 2016
VASSA (Fredericksburg, VA)
Aug 1-3, 2016
Simghost (Peoria, IL)
Aug 2-5, 2016
Sim One (Toronto, Canada)
Oct 6-7, 2016
Oct 13-16, 2016
Testimonials & Reviews / Literature:
"...we have shown that the Ventriloscope contributes to the authenticity of a clinical simulation and thus brings it closer to real patient encounter and is both practical and consistent to use in real examination settings".
- ROGER KNEEBONE, MD, PhD et al
Imperial College of London
"After having Ventriloscope for four years, they are the best representation of chest sounds that we can find outside of a real patient...The versatility of the product allows us to use them in classroom, in lab, and in our simulated environments...allows the students to have realistic experience even before they get to their clinical phase of the program"
- Susan Dunington, RRT, MA, FCSRT
Copyright 2016 Lecat's Ventriloscope LLC. All rights reserved.